Sunday, May 4, 2008

slowly getting back to training with some DLs

Friday May 2, 2008

The 3rd night in a row of a nights sleep .. I'll take it! Weight: 177 7/8 lbs. Crawling back up not surprised after last nights pizza party.

I now believe I actually have a "pulled" upper left back muscle just below the scapula. This morning I tried a left clean with the 24kg and it was painful. I tried a pull-up and again more discomfort .. this taper week is going to be extended!


Z-Health R-Phase and Neural Warm-up Level 2


Sumo DL Linear PTTP Cycle: (lbs)
Cycle 2: Day 1: 175 x 1 x 5, 160 x 1 x 5

A little rusty but got it done. I still have a sore left upper back muscle just below my left scapula that is really annoying. I tried to pick up my double 32kgs but it was just too uncomfortable. Anyone out there with suggestions on treating this type of muscle ache please don't be shy!


===================================================================

Diet and Nutrition Log

Breakfast:
1 bowl of Kitchari with sweet potato
2 cups of coffee with tbs of 1/2 and 1/2
2 dates
1 banana

Morning Snack:
4 dates
4 oz of Kefir

Lunch:
1 large bowl of brown rice with sweet potato, roasted veggies
2 dates
1 tangerine

Afternoon snack:
6 dates
1 orange
4 oz of Kefir

Dinner:

1 large plate of pan-fried salmon
2 scoops of ice cream
1 piece of pie

No comments: