Friday, March 21, 2008

Less is more ..

A great nights sleep. Went to bed 10:30 and got up at 6:10am. Weighed 177.25 lbs. Yesterday I did much more than a simple active rest day as originally planned. I could feel the extra soreness so today I went really light and rested.

Joint Mobility:
Z-Health R-Phase
QiGong "The Flow Continues"

Power Wheel:
1 x 6 Kneeling Roll-out, 2 sec Hold and back
1 x 1.5 Office long hall and back crawl

I would've done my TGUs as planned, but again my body needed the extra rest and I listened to it this time.

===================================================================

Diet and Nutrition Log

Breakfast:
1 bowl of Kitchari with sweet potato, Toor Dal and Green Gram Curry
2 cups of coffee with tbs of 1/2 and 1/2

Morning Snack:
2 handfuls of roasted almonds
4 oz of Kefir

Lunch:
1 bowl of Kitchari, Gujarati green beans, with Toor Dal and Green Gram Curry
1 Naval orange
6 Dates

Afternoon snack:
3 handfuls of roasted almonds
2 sesame crackers
4 Dates

Dinner:
1 large plateful of the absolute spiciest Sichuan Chinese cuisine I have ever had
1 piece of wild berry pie
1 scoop of coffee ice cream

No comments: