Friday, March 28, 2008

sore quad .. off my feet today

Mediocre sleep last. Weight: 178 lbs. Left quad still very sore. Today I will stay off my feet to give it a rest. Fortunately I can remote desktop into work from home. Yesterday was a great day but probably did a little too much. My right elbow is sore which I treated with ice and my thumper massager. My left shoulder is much better today which is great considering all the snatches yesterday.

Took a nice late morning 2 hour nap. I'm going to pass on Z-Health today as it requires a "neutral stance" standing posture for about 20 minutes. Instead, I performed a subset of SuperJoints that can be done sitting in a chair.

===================================================================
Diet and Nutrition Log

Breakfast:
1 bowl of Kitchari with sweet potato, Toor Dal and Green Gram Curry
2 cups of coffee with tbs of 1/2 and 1/2
4 oz Kefir
2 dates

Morning Snack:
2 small handfuls of roasted almonds


Lunch:
1 bowl of Gujarati beans, Toor Dal, Green Gram Curry and sweet potato
1 large naval orange
4 dates

Afternoon snack:
3 handfuls of roasted almonds
2 handfuls of dried cranberries

Dinner:
1 large helping of Sichuan shrimp with broccoli and cauliflower
1 bowl of chicken fried rice
1 piece of apple pie
1 scoop of ice cream
1 handful of roasted almonds

When my S.O. cooks a spectacular meal like tonight its very hard to not to gorge myself. Although I probably ate double my normal dinner size, it could have been a lot worse!

No comments: