Friday, April 18, 2008

Wed April 16 .. a real e-Z day

A mediocre night's sleep. Weight: 175 3/4. I was tired all day and a little sore everywhere. Good thing today was my day of rest with Z only. It turns out I did just a little bit of pinch grip training. When at the hardware store today I remembered DieselCrews' Smitty article on "I Want a Pony" so I bought some pony clamps.

Z-Health R-Phase & some more of Neural Warmup Level 2

===================================================================

Diet and Nutrition Log

Breakfast:
1 bowl of Kitchari with sweet potato, and Green Gram Curry
2 cups of coffee with tbs of 1/2 and 1/2
2 dates
1 banana

Morning Snack:
1 small handful of roasted almonds
4 oz Kefir

Lunch:
1 bowl of roasted veggies, u-waved sweet potato and Green Gram Curry
1 large orange

Afternoon snack:
6 dates
2 small handful of roasted almonds
1 tangerine

Dinner:
1 bowl of Cilantro pan-fried salmon and Sichuan Shrimp with Veggies
1 small bowl of Kitchari
1 small piece of pie
1 scoop of ice cream

No comments: